Sunday, January 06, 2008

Elephant Poop : Stanford Educator's corner

In these following words ("Eat like a bird, Poop like an Elephant") by Guy Kawasaki, I believe.
(1) Get out there, meet people, press the flesh, consume knowledge like crazy, attend seminars, etc. (birds eat a lot!). And (2) spread the knowledge, information, and contacts that you gained around, share of your time and talent (elephants are good at...well you know).
And so, as part of my efforts to "poop like an Elephant", here's first of the many sources of information that I found extremely interesting and informative.

Stanford's Educator's corner - http://edcorner.stanford.edu/podcasts.html.

Stanford, understandably, attracts a lot of leaders and visionaries to share their experiences. And some of the podcasts in the site are quite lucid and instructive. My personal favorite is
Shai Agassi, a fantastic speaker whom I have had the fortune of listening to in person.

I hope to be able to find at least one interesting site like this every week. And considering the wealth of information out there, I don't think it should be too difficult!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Goli said...

Hi,

That was very informative. You are doing two things here, once you are giving information...and second you are inspiring me to blog.

Keep blogging... Your faithful readers read them..

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home