Friday, September 17, 2004

from C block, building 3, SAP walldorf

And finally - after the arduous journey through the cramped lufthansa, I am sitting here in a 4 member office room half here and half lost in andromeda waiting to crash land in my bed. Considering my previous experiences with the wings that fly, this time was like a 200 Rs tirupathi darshan - ended up talking to ~P till the wee hours of the morning (which I admit is ambiguous usage coz I have absolutely no idea how the wee hours manifested themselves in the land beneath our feet while we flying and frying (kadalai) on top. For simplicity sake, let's assume IST for all further references).
When I finally managed to catch some sleep it was 7 in my watch (now this is truly unambiguous usage) and by 11, my flight was taxying (is this how one spells it?) in the frankfurt airport. A 2 hour drive through roads bordered by photo copies of a same house (I was actually trying to figure out which is the actual original one in my sleep) left me at the guest house (spelt horribly in german) - room number 6 to be precise.
I am feeling too sleepy to describe the details of the indistinguishable houses on the sides and the humungous SAP office that spans a small city. If I change my mind within the next 15 minutes .. shall come back and update this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home