Thursday, July 08, 2004

Year 1 : A summary

Direct Dilse

Unaccounted piece of paper
Clear blue sky

All we need is time

Avi

Human Stain

A request for prayer

Touched by an angel

My pleasant ville

Human stain
A Handful of Land
A Handful of Land revisited

Other memorable ones

My Silly ideas

Book reviews

Namesake
Assorted
The hungry tide
Assorted
Alchemy of desire
East of Eden

Brave new world

Movie reviews

Swades
Aviator
Black
Hitch

Bunty aur Bubli

Travel Accounts

Copenhagen
Salzburg

Switzerland

Bandipur

My poems (for a lack of a better word, really!)

blogspot is closed
Lost my soul
Things have changed
Hamara puttar

Series

Instant in a Camera - I / II / III
Verbal imagery - I/ II/ III/ iv
Bus adventures - I/ II
Strayed moments - 4 / 6/

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Naka said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some car toy research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out car toy

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Sometimes, reading your archives does through a surprise or two :)

4:28 AM  
Blogger Rashmi S said...

Head hunters in Bangalore
Consultany in Bangalore
Serviced Apartments in Bangalore
SEO Services in Bangalore
SEO Services in India

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home