Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Statutory warning

This blog is meant to be on the top of all blogs - a statutory warning that holds true for all blogs.

This dish (the blog i mean, just realised dish can be used in quite a few senses.. let me continue) -This dish is served bland. This aint revenge to be best served hot (courtesy, tarantino!). This is unadulterated, unexciting, uneventful ramblings ... faeces of thought process that when out serve to balance the support mechanism within ... silly experiments with words and the way they sound ... all this spiced with i-dont-wanna-make-you-laugh sense of humor of a iam-waiting-for-my-six-foot-grave agnostic!

the agenda for the next few days -

1. how i barged into a ukranian girl's room and adored her bed and bedding while she lost all relief seeing me after relieving ((I am so prompted to add .. revealing just to add a poetic flavor. Listen to this "lost relief after relieving and revealing herself in the rest room" - alliteration as they acknowledge aye! continue if you still remember the rest of the sentence ...) herself in her restroom.
2. how i wanted to write about the accident krishna's (my ex-room mate) family went through
3. my experiences with pool (the table game, I mean!)
4. my suicidal motives and "breakable" fundas that are chewing my brain.

let's hope i get the time and the inclination to write these over the weekend. tough call, I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home