Friday, December 24, 2004

A new beginning

for a long time now, I have been thinking of blogging on a lot of serious issues and conversations that have been taking a considerable chunk of my mindspace. Unfortunately, work's been moving at the speed of light and my team is not in the best of spirits or situation. So, realised ... rather than waiting for the "right" time, I might as well pen a few lines through the working day in a notepad and publish it at the end of the day into a blog. One of these days, it will culminate to a sizeable blog on a substantial topic.
Of course, that would a sea change from those long winding articles that have preceded these posts. but, someone with the first name of charlie wrote during one of his vacations to amazon that species, including software engineers (who are usually considered exceptions for all laws of nature) have the ability to adapt to changes in their habitat. So, there you go.
Reminds me of something that I said to someone really special a couple of years back ... there was a time when I was caught with a compulsive desire to please and surprise that I left a gift on the recipient's inbox every single day for an entire week. asked why, "it's futile to wait for occasions for us to tell someone how much we love them. what do you know, when the chosen moment arrives we spend so much time in getting those words right that the moment just passes without a whimper. and guess what - that's what happened.
now off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home