Thursday, December 09, 2004

Stop gap!

Give me a minute ... let me take a deep breath! Been a long time since I have been here - that can be attributed to a lot of things including an unresponsive site and irresponsible me. Well, the bottom line is probably that I still haven't settled into a schedule after coming to bangalore. But things are definitely improving . what still remains elusive is the feeling of being at "home" - literally! I am still living out of a suitcase that's parked in a lonely corner in sundar's room. And I have this long list of to-dos that shall "complete" me as a haggard, dozing, conscientious software employee - like buying a mobile phone, taking an LIC plan to avoid the vice called tax, sorting my travel bills, praying god in the morning and lazing in a coffee shop --- and all of these are vying for a spot on the weekend that's coming.
In the last 5 minutes that I have taken to write these para above - I have been interrupted 7 seven times :( Let me not make this anymore painful. Hopefully, by the end of this weekend, I should be done with most of the tasks that have kept me preoccupied and then probably, I will be in a clear state of mind to pen something here.
I have exactly seven minutes to catch my shuttle - which translates at the level of machine level languages as "RUN".
So, off I go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Srinath said...

Hey rat...once ur settled and thru with ur work...do let me know...wud luv to meet up before i leave...call me up once u get ur sim ...ive mailed u my number

Ciao
Srinath

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..
u dont have to sqeeze in a "stop gap"...a software engineer's irregular schedules are pretty well-known!!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..
u dont have to sqeeze in a "stop gap"...a software engineer's irregular schedules are pretty well-known!!
btw...ur rediff column on mani was good..any other publications??

9:44 PM  
Blogger Srinath said...

hey ...even i read ur column on maniratnam last week...it was awesome...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home