Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Statistics time

A few milestones that were walked past but never noticed

- My maiden century! I am 113 blogs old now :) It's been about 5 and a half months of blogging - not long enough, I admit, to wonder how I made it so far and how I just can beeelieeeve it!

- Maiden half century! We have 56 bitsians in the bitsian bloggers list now from 10 batches. Good number - compared to a list of 5-6 bloggers we started off with. There are still, I am sure, more than half of them in blogsphere who we don't know about. Hope we get their names too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anu said...

Hey Rathish, so finally u landed in my blog!! Am really happy u did, and yeah, please do add me on to the bitsian blogger list :)
Congrats on crossing the 100 mark!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

@Anu: Thanks :) I have already added you to the list!

@Lisa: If you insist so much, Yeah - will take utmost care :) SPAM is god! It's everywhere

10:12 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

For he is not your normal blighter
He is a jolly good writer
is it the swoosh of his pen
Or is it the comp in his den
That makes your head lighter?

Congrats Daddykins!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home