Tuesday, April 26, 2005

apun is very bijy!

OK - for the headlines, considering the overwhelming response I have got, and the plight of fellowmen and women, I hereby confirm that I shall start the group despite all odds :) And with people like Indro, daughtie, presaadu (btw, is it KP sir who calls you that?), Santhosh, Avinash and Salai - I am sure it's going to be roaring success! (You guys literally span my entire life man. right from 3 to 23!)

Anyways, as the headline goes - after a real long time, feels like being in BITS again. Lack of sleep, lots of work, missing food, It's all happening baby! Hopefully by tomorrow (hopefully!), I will be able to give you some news :) Let's see.

Before I go, Wanted to share a work that's really close to my heart. Lines that I believe are the most meaningful ones that have been ever written for a movie; Lines I totally relate to and believe make a lot of sense (even out of the context it's been written in - More on that later).

Here's the mission statement from the movie Jerry Maguire (You will probably appreciate it better if you have seen the movie. If you haven't, turn around; find the nearest well and jump!). It's a trifle long - but do read it. Trust me. It's worth your time.

Trivia: This is not part of the final script - We just hear a couple of lines as a VO. Cameron crowe still wrote the whole thing to add a sense of credibility to the idea. That I think is kick ass!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u got it wrong rat!!
its Mr.Balakrishnan!!
but ya..i cudnt make the spelling sound exactly the way he calls me.....:(

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u got it wrong rat!!
its Mr.Balakrishnan!!
but ya..i cudnt make the spelling sound exactly the way he calls me.....:(

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I strayed over to you blog from a friend's blog. I have to say, you write pretty well.

I have an interest in Indian names.
Is your name रतीश (the Lord of Rati, e.g. Kamadeva), or रथीश (the Lord of the Chariot, probable reference to Krishna as Arjuna's charioteer)?

Thanks.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home