Friday, October 22, 2004

Foret de noir and other DOAs ...

A couple of Unfinished blogs .. thought I would just compile and release them for today coz I wouldn't be writing much in the next 3 days

-------------- Monday, 18th October
Sunday evenings are bad because monday mornings are worse - what is worst are mondays after sleepless sundays. Just as I have been doing in the last couple of weekends, packed my bags and endured a 4 hour+ long journey to bliss this weekend too.
Went over to black forest, had the dessert there which by the way had nothing to do with the place and was quite inferior in terms of taste to the one in INSEAD's restaurant or Barista in bangalore.
However, heavenly scenic sights and a in-sync company made it memorable. In the end .. that's all that you need.

-------------- Wednesday, 20th October
The last 24 hours have been an assorted collection of amazing humbling experiences - My manager had come home for dinner last night and we got down to talking about books. I was giving him a modest list of books I liked and he listened to me for sometime - after about 2345 seconds, I asked him to give me his list of personal favorites. And then started a deluge of titles I have never even heard of - from quantum physics to code theories to novels to philosophy to art to Ninjas to thrillers to Pullitzer winners and Booker nominees - I quietly picked up a piece of paper and quickly made a list of titles he was talking of - one of these days, I will get the list here and make it public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home