Thursday, October 07, 2004

A belated epilogue ...

It's a busy day trust me! despite my presence here, just that there's this itch in my palm when I don't come here for a couple of days. Now when I look at what I have written below (in my previous blog), I realise it was out of the sheer excitement of blogging in a i-book that I penned a few words into my blog. I wouldn't have the time to talk about all I want to right now.

But here are the points in the agenda, things I might end up writing tonight or tomorrow most probably.
- An eulogy to a guy who was a "gone case" when born, who went to become a kick boxer and then a development manager.
- Introspection on the eternal question of "what do you want to do with your future?"
- The amelie poulain of my life
- Other road side movie posters in the ride of life.

Before I bid adieu, let me just end the account of the day I was writing about in my previous blog. After finishing that blog and watching 4 weddings and a funeral, Arun Gautam (more on him later ...) and I took on the chess software in iBook and tried beating it in at least a single game. We started playing at midnight and when we finished the last game it was 7:30 in the morning. Eventually, we never ended up beating the software, but the last game spanned 4 and a half hours and ended in a stale-mate - painfully close to victory!

Ok .. let me sign off now.
More soon ....


3 Comments:

Blogger Srinath said...

Hi ratish,

Am a very ardent follower of your blogs. Inspired, I started writing one...but could'nt end up finishing it...i just could think of what to write. Please do help me in this regard. And after i pick up a topic, its a block...im not able to type a word..or i type it and I end up pressing the back space till i end up deleting every single letter i wrote.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

Nice to hear from you Srinath,

Frankly I am in no position to give you advice or something. But the one thing that works is to clarify why you want to write? who are you writing to?

If you are writing for an audience expecting people to read it, then it's difficult for you to be natural. The best thing about blog is it has no formats - when you decide to write coz you feel like, and that you don't give a shit about how people will like it, or whether you make friends out of those who read your blogs, it becomes much easier. So what if it's not the most interesting piece of read on earth. You wrote it and after sometime, it becomes a nice channel to frame your thoughts. there are different kinds of blogs - when you find time, take a look at the recently updated blogs or the chosen ones in blogger. they might give you an idea. hope this helps

11:10 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home