Friday, October 15, 2004

Tears from above

Left my office yesterday with a piercing headache (is headache referred to as piercing? anyways!). Just as I got out of the building, the first rain drops kissed my lips. There are very few things in this world as pristine the first rain drops. Wanted to walk my way home so that I can get drenched completely - don't remember the last time I did that (Actually I do - stood in the rain for a good 15 minutes while at home in Chennai this june. Never realised, thanks to pollution even the rain water is polluted out there!). However, changed plans and walked by the little road from the bus stop to my apartment letting water drip from my mat of hair.

Felt good.

PS: I am trying to make a list of blogs of people I know. So, if you are reading this (I feel extremely presumptous writing this!!), and you have a blogspot, do pass on the URL, I would love to read. While I am at that, take time to go to
A million foot notes. A very nice blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger ledsuki said...

Was wondering when U'd ask..hehe..
http://ledsuki.blogspot.com

10:50 AM  
Blogger ledsuki said...

Oops...Wrong URL..t'is http://pulp--fiction.blogspot.com

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home