Monday, December 27, 2004

A shot at a void

It still hasn't sunk in that I had lost last 48 hours in just shopping for my flat and indulging in hot drinks of all kinds (nothing alchoholic about it!). Finally found a flat that I find cool and fit to stay in. Was so glad about it that I was hopping from shop to shop on saturday buying anything I find from cots to stands to pillows to mugs - all to a point that I was short of cash just to call up Sundar from a PCO. Anyways, that didn't stop my thirst for wisdom to buy two books on my card.
Bought a book on Cryptography by Simon Singh. Damn good book - starts from victorian days of old britain and runs through world war 2 to NSA (a division of USA) of today. Mind blowing algorithms - works of world's most brilliant minds. Sunday as usual was a day for lazing around. Ug -my buddy from PTM days was in Bang. on Sunday. Had man-to-man talks with him and Sundar till about six.
As curtains fall on this blog, a list of snapshots from my visit to a bookshop - last thing I did on a Sunday.
  • Caught dancing and moonwalking for chords of guitar on a book shop ‘s floor.
  • Was lost in thought and was staring at a rocking chair for long, until an old man shot a suspicious look shaking my soul with his stinking sandals.
  • Finishing a book in a sitting with just a mug for company without noticing dusk painting its grim look all around.

I dont want to stop today but it's tough to find words without an 'e', if you want to blog without losing factual information and without compromising on grammar (apart from absurd formations and missing 'the's). If you don't trust my claim on an sans-'e' blog, all you gotta do is to start again :-)

This sans-e writing is an addiction as you start finding words without 'e' subconsciously whilst talking too. I should stop now! Off I go to work.

adios!

PS: Inspiration: “A void” - a book without a ‘e’. If writing a blog without ‘e’ is so tough, how about writing a book without it!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Srinath said...

hey rat,

shall we meet up today/tommorow...im leaving on thursday...and sudesh is also here in bangalore...kindly confirm with triple...wud luv to hear ur feedback...the screenplay is ready ;)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

To post or not to post my opinion was not as important as trying to find an annotation sans you-know-what!
Do hail this 'lingual bow'!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sumi said...

This def was a brilliant one!

6:37 PM  
Blogger VP said...

this is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cool!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home