Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Return of the acting workshop

I mentioned it in one of my comments and I am mentioning it again here - the acting classes that I am going to, they are starting a new batch very soon. From personal experience, this is my opinion
  • If you are one of us, who has always wanted to give a shot at theater but didn't know where or how to start, this is a perfect place to be in. The course starts right from the basics of acting and stage presence and takes you through a variety of exercises.
  • One good thing about the place is you get to meet amazing people - right from Ratan Thakur Grant, who takes the course to everyone you get to meet there. That one thing is in itself worth the money.
  • I found this as much a personality development workshop as an acting workshop. Realized so many things about me, about people in these few weeks than I have done in my entire life.
  • And if you are one of those stuck in corporate drudgery and desperately want a break and do something different - barge in :)
If you are in bangalore and if you are interested you can call up Anita at 9845072710 for more details.

Relevant link: http://www.highlightevents.com/misfit/home.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Thanks dude. Where are these classes held?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

Opposite Safina plaza, in turnsbridge high school.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home