Monday, April 11, 2005

Compliment of the week

God ... I am on a writing spree! 3 posts in a day.

Anyway, here's a 'compliment' that I got over the weekend - reminded me of the times when someone I know comes up with this terribly awful looking haircut and looks at me eagerly while I say, "It looks .. .well.. different!". On the same lines,

"Rathish, you are the kind of guy girls should have a crush on but don't"

It's not .. "but may not .." where there's at least a shadow of doubt. It's conclusive - Let's face it. "they don't!". I am sure it was meant to be a compliment, but I am still not sure how to look at it as one :)

PS: What's funny is ~A, my working and bickering partner back in days of Art'n'Dee@BITS, said the same thing, though in a much stronger way :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

Not so long ago while counting sand dunes, i had this huge emotion - the emotion to crush you coz everyone i knew was talking of you :p

Well, in a way it does amount to 'crush' ;) and this was before someone walked on stage with a ruler tied to his elbow and said "Exactly" 39 times and was the proud owner of my lollipop - the only time i ever GAVE it to someone :)

It is a compliment Daddykins, coz them girls dont know whom to have a crush on :)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

that probably is the only time a lolly pop meant SOMETHING to me! (if I have actually gifted you some more, add those too to the list :)).

thanks so much! I feel 'crushed' :)

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L said:
"that probably is the only time a lolly pop meant SOMETHING to me!"- Are u sure Rathish?

9:23 AM  
Blogger Rathish said...

"Are u sure Rathish?" - something tells me, the safest answer at this point is "No" - and no shall it be :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

No dear, u know what, u always wanted to give me a lolly pop, but never got around to giving one :p

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home