Friday, June 17, 2005

A quick update and I am gone!

I have been quite haphazard with my blogging habits in the last two months - blame it on the increasing sense of responsibility at work or other endeavours that have been taking my time :) Anyways, my server's starting right now, which gives me enough time for a quick post before I get back to work.

I have ranted enough and more about the play now. One last time and then, Closure :)

The play went well. We had a sellout crowd three out of four days (rain spoilt the plans on thursday) and the general feedback seems to say that people enjoyed the show. We had some glowing reviews in Indian express (and one in another newspaper I am not sure I can mention, that never saw the light of the day). What we are very happy about it is, out of the three plays everyone had their own personal favorites and all three seem to be equally popular.

A personal thank you (so much!) to all of you who could make it to the play. You were a fantastic audience to peform to. Thanks so much once again!

Personally, my parents gave me a very pleasant surprise by coming down to bangalore without prior notice to watch their son on stage (after 8-9 years). Kickass it was :) And you know the entire experience is complete when, the lights are off and stage is dismantled,you feel a sense of belonging not just towards the set and the masks but towards every soul that you held hands with during the last three months.

Back to work now - Super ted has been working like crazy since the beginning of this week. Super ted logged thirteen hours yesterday in a desperate attempt to save humanity from close encounters of the third kind. And guess what, Super ted's lovin' it. Off to chennai tonight after exactly three months - A very very special person is leaving for the US after a wonderful wedding in tirunelveli and these are occasions one shouldn't miss.

And my blog's celebrating its birthday 2 weeks from now and I am pretty kicked about it too :) Chalo. will get back to work now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

Am so glad about all that u mentioned in ur post...esp about the part when u dropped home with that BIG surprise package :)

Missing home...

8:54 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

And guess who is back :) get some good sleep and we shall talk soon.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home