Monday, December 27, 2004

a 100 watts bulb called my face

There are special people in everyone's lives. And there're exceptionally special people. One such exceptionally special person is right now reading my blogs and is sending me complimentary notes. It's not the excitement of a freshman's date or the I-have-seen-it-all toothless grin of a 80 year old veteran. It's a vague smile, an enduring feeling of happiness, a slight rush of blood and a curiosity that wonders what must be running in the person's mind this very second as words glance and fall beside leaving way for others to catch a glimpse of those wonderful eyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

Now i am damn curious - not to know who this exceptionally special person in your life is but to have a look at that 100 watts bulb :)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

I really wish I had a camera - it was one hell of a sight combined with dancing and singing and all that ;)

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worth every penny.

Reading daily;but not posting comments.
Count on me to read every word

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home