Monday, December 27, 2004

while pondering on certain intellectual premises ...

I have been basking in bliss of no work today. have been writing, reading and calling up people since morning. After a long time, I feel the need to take sometime off and do something else apart from work. By tomorrow, I will feel guilty enough to make up for a day's loss.
I am not sure how many of them find the list of bitsians useful. I, for one, do! I actually visited each of these links today checking for updates. Unfortunately, most of the spots don't seem to be updated. Probably because half of this junta is still in bits and this is the time they have in between their PS and psenti-sem. So, hoping for more updates once they start their PS (psenti-sem/practice school) - the vettiest times of a bitsian life!
Am supposed to be the hotliner for this week - handling customer calls and everything. I am not sure why I am reminded of this incident. There was this one time when one of my friends suggested that all project partners have a Yahoo conference meeting. One of the project partners, in the last minute, confessed that she didn't have a yahoo ID and guess what happens - our entreprenaurial friend gave her one of his obscure yahoo ids. She logs in and 5 minutes into the conference, she gets an IM that reads, "hey pretty face, what are you wearing today! probably nothing!" . Our lady is all-red and brings this to the notice to our dear friend. he goes all red as he realizes the id was one of his sleazy chat identities. god help his luck, one of his "acquaintances" actually was online! I would have laughed for close to a week at his state. Coming back to my hotlining, thankfully my customers are taking a christmas break and the whole tray is empty. So, here I am blogging to glory.
Well, there's a myth in some of the african cultures that once you talk about a luxury you have, you lose it. A standing proof of the myth - got some urgent work on my lap now!
tata.
PS: Is it just in my case, or does blogger have a bug in showing us the number of posts. Does anyone know a tweak to update it once in a while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

Aiyyyo..marana vettia nee?
Gosh! looks like you are making up for all those pauses and silences you forgot to fill :p
Suits me! freak out!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Srinath said...

Hey rat,

Was indeed a great meeting yesterday. Thanx for sparing us the time and a peice of ur intellectual property. It definitely gave us new dimensions to think and new seas to charter. Although coffee house omlets and barrista latte were my staple diets in the last six months, I repent for not having visited the one we went yesterday.
"Well, there's a myth in some of the african cultures that once you talk about a luxury you have, you lose it." - well maybe i just got to know of the luxury pretty late.

I'll probably visit it one more time before I leave and also the bookshop.

Cheers,
Srinath

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time when we cry of Tsunami. Hail the US...what a hot news for the people to read

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,142732,00.html

3:42 AM  
Blogger vivitsa said...

Oh yes,my blogger does have a bug in showing me the number of posts too.. and now I am having trouble finding out if I hit a century :((

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home