Tuesday, February 08, 2005

From a dingy browsing center in guruvayur

This - I declare - is the shadiest (if there's a word like that) internet browsing center I have been in. Firstly, I get a feel of all those false screen tricks while trying to access yahoo (so that they can get my passwords). Downloads of the other kind seem to fill the hard disk and lots of poor white women are more than willing to do me favors. Apart from that is this graffiti filled 3 by 5 cabin where someone's given his phone number and has asked me to, well, do it to him ;)

Anyways, not planning to sit here for a long time - Have LOTS to blog about. Shall write an account of the whole trip chronologically once I get to chennai (tomorrow). Till then, here's a blog I wrote on saturday before leaving - after I finished watching Black.

Chalo .. let me make it another post! (coz it's already quite long!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home