Thursday, February 03, 2005

Bas ek sawal :)

At the risk of making my blog look like one of those irritating e-questionnaires, I ask you a question.

If you have a blogspot, can you tell me why you blog. I know it's one of those vague questions that have a million answers. But I would love to know what you think. This is for an article and I shall quote your opinion with your names in it :) Even if you don't blog, you can tell me why you think other people blog :)

You can either send a mail to rathish_balakrishnan at yahoo dot com or leave a comment here.

thanks so much (even for taking time and reading this) :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont blog... but i can guess as to why others do...

may be they dont have people listening to what they say, so they pen it.... Or may be they are budding directors rehearsing scripts for their soon to be directed movies..

Reading blogs are quite interesting though..
(esp. yours.)

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogging is just the "e-form" of the good-old hobby called writing!!u cant reason ur hobbys, coz its something u do spontaneously:-)
werent u filing up loads of "kumar notebooks" before u started blogging?
also, its human nature to try and make oneself heard... this is the easiest way under the sun:-)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Rathish said...

Thanks so much all of you for taking your time and letting me know what you think.

@Anonymous2 - damn right! but it wasn't kumars but some other notebook. After sometime, my mom didn't want to waste too much money and hence bound a lot of recycled paper for me to write :)

@Arijit - Nice to hear from you man! How are you and where are you right now? Shall read your 3rd blog sometime soon :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

pls go to my site for the answer :-D

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I Blog to
# improve my writing skills
# to know people's views on issues
# to gather news

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home