Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It just stuck me ...

that,
  1. In the last two weeks, I have been called the following (not in a light-hearted or funny way! far from it actually)- cut throat professional, heartless, artificial, not funny, stoic, Xtremely flirtatious, a grandfather (!!) and others I don't remember now :) - all this by people who have endured me for more than 4 years and, surprisingly, form a group of people who love me for who I am (despite all that! can you believe that!). Not that I feel really bad about it. I am just curious whether there's anything common among all these traits that forms something like a crux of my personality.
  2. Totally unrelated to point 1, 70% of the people I have any form of personal interaction with - acquaintances I meet, friends I am in touch with, people whose blogs I read - are nursing a broken heart out of lost love and about the other 30%, i don't know enough. I think something's really wrong in the air.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parents must have read the grafitti: If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.

Till they overcome that fear,
A happy 'complete' heart will cost dear:)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Err..i realised what was amiss at around 3A.M in a forgettable dream :)
It should read 'nursing a broken heart' as against 'nurturing a broken heart'...

9:06 AM  
Blogger Rathish said...

danke schon! You inevitably get the responsibility of proof-reading my blogs ponC :)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home