Friday, February 11, 2005

Lazy me in a lovely vacation

I am having a lovely vacation - sitting in my couch more than 13 hours of the day doing things I love to do. A quick summary of the last few days in chennai will look like
  • Finally finished Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix. I know I am like light years late in doing so. However, I joined the bandwagon recently and am doing overtime to catch up with the rest :)
  • Blogged - A LOT! I know - doesn't reflect here does it. The answer is in the end. I'll give you a sneak peak. Click here.
  • Have been following Bihar elections quite seriously. Here's what NDTV had to comment "Laloo prasad today openly challenged Mulayam singh Yadav in the bihar elections. Excerpt from his interview - "What does Mulayam singh think of himself. What will he do in Bihar. Let these elections end. I will puncture his cycle!" - Man, that sounded fatal!
  • Of course, my cousin's engagement is on monday. So, had to make a few courtesy calls to the boy's side and tell them I am a software engineer working in bangalore and I am definitely not keen on marrying immediately.
Most importantly - I finally managed to sit before my computer at home, back to the cozy environs and a trustworthy computer. I think blogging is an addiction - something, once you start is very difficult to stop. It's like a voice - as if it's another person - giving a running commentary from inside my head, enunciating every emotion I go through. Doesn't matter even if you don't have a pen or paper - through out my trip to kerala, I have been furiously blogging inside my head making the insides of my skull (if someone manages to see it) like a graffiti board or like John Nash's office. I have covered about half the journey till now - shall be updating it tonight again. Posted it all in a new blog site - hoping optimistically that I shall continue doing this (blogging) for all my subsequent trips. Letzee.
Okie dokey .. time up in the iway. Shall go home now. Please do visit my travel diary till Monday when I shall be back in Namma bangaluru :)
[One suggestion - start from the bottom of the page to read it in chronological order :-)]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..thats a really cute travel diary u got there!!n snds like u got a really adorable family :)

6:55 PM  
Blogger vivitsa said...

U made me go homesick all over again :(

- vivitsa

7:59 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

@Anonymous - Oh, it's an extremely cute family. I am the one who usually gets the averages down ;)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home