Friday, February 18, 2005

What's up!

Too many things have been happening in my end the whole week - never realized when it zoomed past. I am barely able to keep my eyes open and I feel so kicked about it :) Some of the things that I really want to talk about

1. I have joined acting classes - they are BRILLIANT! I have not uttered a single dialogue or practised improvisations yet. But, the group involved is so varied and so different from people I meet everyday. Every alternate day the classes go on from 7 to 10 and we land up in Koshy's and keep talking about anything under the sun till 1 in the night (I have a lot more about to write about it - shall make it another blog!).

2. The word of mouth for black is getting really good (and I am personally too kicked about it!). Wherever I go, people are raving about it. The heights of it is this where a guy's given a full page ad asking people to go see the film. Let me do my wee bit here - if you haven't seen it, please do go see it. It's one of the most wonderfully made films I have ever seen.

3. I am catching up with all the wonderful books I have missed out on till now. "Wonderful" - totally going by word of mouth and impressions. So far, it's been the whole of Harry potter and Godfather. I am planning to continue that with 1984 and Catch-22 (all by the end of this month).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

I am the green-eyed monster, The Bard talked about :)
All the best for those acting classes and have fun!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home