Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Updates and links

Quick updates
- Added two more bitsians' - Bharti and Prerna goel - blog address to the list of bloggers. In the same context, thanks to Vivitsa - we have a new blog Xclusively for BITSians at http://camelinthedesert.blogspot.com/.
- Another interesting link that I once spotted in Sagnik's blog - http://www.technorati.com. Specify any link (including that of your blogs) and it will tell you who all have linked you to their blog (you probably have a secret admirer ;)). unlike google - this has a lot of blog specific features. So, check it out!
- For all calvin & hobbes fans there, here's a link that you might find XXtremely resourceful. http://www.decreation.com/other/calvin/. I have been revelling in the bliss of abundance for the last two days.
Shall blog more in the course of the day - but shall have to sign off now.
PS: Sent such a link to one of my friends, and he sent me back this link which helps you keep in touch with near and dear effectively. try it! it might be helpful to you too :)

2 Comments:

Blogger vivitsa said...

On a similar note.. would be good to see some posts on the site too :p (Better start posting there myself!!!)
Anywayz.. thanks !!!

And oh.. abt the misbehaving blogger posts count.. I have the same prob too..Dont evn know if I hit a century now!!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Rathish said...

the only problem is vivitsa, I don't want to cross-post (as in, post the same thing in two sites). As it is, it's been a long time since I wrote a satisfactory post in my blog. Shall definitely post there once I think of something relevant to say in that space :-)

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home