Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Namaskar . Aaj ke mukya samachar

First for the announcements that have long been pending
  1. People from the sandpaper contacted me to submit a profile of Bitsian bloggers. We, Vivitsa and I, have been contacted and it still hasn't been decided what exactly is going in - I was planning to prepare a questionnaire so that we have some nice quotes from veterans (read us!) to spice up the article. Some data about ourselves will definitely help which brings me to point number two.
  2. A lot and lot more addresses have been added to the list of bloggers, including my room mate's :) I have one request - if you know that your blog is on the list and you have sometime to spare, can you send a mail to rathish_balakrishnan at yahoo dot com or just leave a comment telling me your batch, your name and what you are doing presently. Apart from you, if there are people on the list who you know, but they dont know that they are on the list, do give me their details too :) I shall then sort all the names by batch so that we have some way of ordering it.
  3. I have been wanting to do this for a long time now - Harish, ramya and GnR (ex music clubberz) have started a band called F6 and have uploaded some of their works on their website. Lovely lovely compositions, wonderfully rendered. So, if you are running out of Mp3s to listen to, or even otherwise, do visit http://f6.cjb.net/
  4. Piggy mentioned it first and has responsibly uploaded the invitation on the 98 classnotes. No harm mentioning it again - Anto and Shruthi, my batch, are getting married. Anto and I were bhavan's nite coords in first year and I know shruthi too since then. I am neither doing one of those political exaggerations nor do I say this for everyone, they are one of the sweetest couples of my batch. Two very lovely people and I wish them, a wonderful, wonderful life ahead.
  5. The bitsian blog - camel in the desert - is gaining a lot of attention and we have people from 76 batch visiting us there and leaving comments. So, if you are bitsian and you somehow landed on my page, do enrol yourself there :) And if you don't mind someone reading it, do give me your address too - I read all of them :)
Okie dokie - please remember to send me the details. Shall sign off now.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Tobacconist said...

Questionabletaktix.blogspot.com

Nitish Nair and Sanketh Shetty
(Chem. E) (EEE)
2000-2004 2000-2004
PhD.(Chem)UIUC MS (EE) NC State

10:52 PM  
Blogger Dileepan said...

http://panvista.blogspot.com (Smaller than Life)

Dileepan Narayanan
2000A4PS624
B.E (Hons.) Mechanical, 2000-2004

M.S Industrial Engineering, University of Minnesota

4:58 AM  
Blogger Srinath said...

http://srinathnagarajan.blogspot.com (Delicate Sound of Thunder)

Srinath Nagarajan

2001A3PS090
B.E(Hons.)(Electrical & Electronics)

+919828258844 (<-- hey rat this is my new number. do lety me know your number)

Cheers,
Srinath

12:51 AM  
Blogger Meera said...

Hi

http://nous-reigns.blogspot.com (Lapsus Linguae)

Meera
B.E. (CS)
BITS 2000-2004

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home