Thursday, January 20, 2005

This is the end my friend!

A long long day finally comes to an end - A thoroughly unproductive 10 hours! Started off with a real stinker of a mail from a good old friend, accompanying a escalated bug report that can happen in one in a million cases. Spent the entire day running a test - lasted six hours and finally, it failed :)

I hate cribbing. Let's move on - what's news is I have updated the bitsian bloggers page . I personally find it more usable now (and that's so NOT objective!). But what will make it more usable are details from you. For all of you who sent the details - Jack, Sanketh, Woodworm, Modi - You are truly wonderful people :) Thanks a million. Rest of you - please do send it soon.

Chalo, shall leave you with a quote (that I borrowed from Aarti's blog)

"Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored.
-- George Saunders' dying words"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home