Friday, January 21, 2005

Update on BITSian Bloggers

Thanks 27 Billion!! Thanks for giving info about yourself, about others you know and also for patiently letting me know all the 101 mistakes I made. If one had corrected that page with red ink yesterday, must have looked like my physics paper!

I am sitting in an i-way and so am not in a mood to say much :) But just take a look again (As Sanketh, Suki and Sagnik & those who wished anto and shruthi on their engagement would agree - I have been having a ball with names and locations since yesterday morning!) and let me know if it's ok. And for those who have sent in details, of course it's entirely your discretion to decide on what you want to say about yourself. But details like whether you are working, or studying would be really helpful.

For those who took the time and mailed me, I will mail you back soon. Just want to reiterate what I have mentioned in the bloggers page - if you don't want your name or your details on the list, just let me know and I shall remove it.

Just 4 more names in the unknown list - let's figure out who they are and then become one unified K-soap family who sit and cry together :-) Have a great weekend ladies and gentlemen.

PS: Piggy, Sanketh and Nandha, you are angels!

1 Comments:

Blogger m. said...

hullo. i was browing your archives again... your blog makes really interesting reading. more than just content, its the way you write your stuff - you seem to have an uninhibitedly open style, its so non stereotyped, its refreshing!! :)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home