Monday, May 02, 2005

How am I doing?

To give you an idea of how I am feeling since morning, here are the two posts I thought of while showering today (yeah! I actually do that - decide on what to blog when I am taking a shower everyday. As a great man once said, that's the highest point of my day!)

Post 1: Geek speak

Geek 1: Hey 2, what's serendipity?
Geek 2: Examples are the best way to illustrate a polysyllabic word. Let's say, you copied a piece of text using Ctrl+C into your clipboard. You continue working and some X hours (X > 1) later, you inadvertently press Ctrl+V to paste the text you copied (refer to line 1-2) into the desired location and you are pleasantly surprised that it's still there in the clipboard despite all the work you did in the last X hours. Now, that's Serendipity.

Post 2: May's here

And see they are back, the days of MAY-hem
and with it the MAYmories and the oh... hmm...
So, try however hard you MAY
All you will be left with is disMAY
because of the utter lack of saMAY!

Ok! Now stop screaming ... I am off! I am invisible! I'll be back :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

May you find more such LamMAY
(my hindi is bad but yours is worse, so the above sentence holds good!)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Avinash said...

Rathu,

Guess, u had ur shower Using caMAY,
Hope it was not ur MAYden Shower,

MAY the Lord Forgive me for this reply..... ;-)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Rathish said...

God, this is contagious!!

Hamam, that's the soap I use.
Hey mam, your hindi argument is loose!

edhugai, monai! dey rathish, engayo poita da!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger The Tobacconist said...

But the great man, as i recall, wasn't exactly showering! he was ...

12:36 AM  
Blogger Rathish said...

@Sanketh - Let's say, he was also showering in a delta, + or - the time he said those lines. Selective truth :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Acoustic Dreamer said...

I have been pretending that I know 'serendipity' and also hoping at the same time that I would soon really ask someone its meaning. And bingo! I stumble upon this post!
Now, that's Serendipity.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home