Monday, January 03, 2005

Best songs of 2004

The flashback bug has bit me too! :-)
Here are songs that I have spent the whole year listening - I was acquainted with most of these songs in 2004 or probably late 2003 and I have been listening to them ever since. I must add that one name that's starkly missing in the list is Simon and garfunkel. I love quite a few of their songs - El condor pasa, Boxer, The sound of silence, Mrs. Robinson - that I didn't know which to pick :) Anyways, here goes.
  • The whole of Godfather trilogy
  • U2 - Where the streets have no name
  • U2 - With or without you
  • U2 - One
  • Love is all around (sound track of four weddings and a funeral. also used in love actually)
  • Desert rose - Sting
  • You have lost the loving feeling - Top gun soundtrack
  • U2 - Walk on
  • Imagine - John Lennon
  • Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits
  • Annie's song - John Denver
  • Bang Bang - Nancy sinatra (Kill Bill sound track)
  • I want you - Savage garden
  • Hey Sexy lady - Shaggy
  • Time in a bottle - Jim Croce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home